How do I get paid if I am a subcontractor?
Prime contractors on Commission projects must submit subcontractor payment verification forms to the Contract/Construction Manager. A subcontractor on a Commission project who experiences problems with a payment should use the form included with the solicitation to contact the Purchasing Division. The Contract/Construction Manager will then investigate the situation. Falsely reporting subcontractor payments is grounds for debarment of prime contractors. (The Commission does not pay subcontractors). For more information please call 301-454-1609.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Commission’s overall purchasing policy?
2. What types of Items does the Commission purchase?
3. How do I learn about specific Commission procurements?
4. Who does the purchasing for the Commission?
5. Who should I market to?
6. How do I request clarification on bids?
7. Are bid or contract security bonds required?
8. Can I withdraw or modify my bid after submission?
9. What happens if my bid is late?
10. How are purchasing decisions made?
11. Will I be notified about the bid award if I am not selected for award?
12. Do I have a right to protest an award of a purchase?
13. How do I get paid?
14. How do I get paid if I am a subcontractor?
15. Can firms be debarred or suspended from Commission purchases?
16. What should I do if I have more questions?