Birthday Party Packages
A notice to our patrons|
We look forward to offering party rental packages again in the near future. Please check back here for updated information about available areas and times.
Policies listed below will apply to all future parties.
- A PARKS DIRECT account must be established.
- A non-refundable reservation fee and $150 security deposit must be paid at the time of the booking.
- The security deposit will be returned to the client providing that you leave on time, leave the area clean and all rules and regulations listed on the contract were followed.
- If the client has followed all rules, the facility will request that the deposit be refunded to the client.
- For a deposit paid by credit card, the deposit refund will be issued as a credit to the credit card account unless a six month window has passed and the card number is no longer available due to credit card compliance standards (in which case a check will be issued to the account main contact).
- For a deposit paid by cash or check, the deposit refund will be issued by check.
- A check refund may take 3 to 4 weeks to process. No cash refunds will be allowed.
- Only one time frame and only one party area can be rented per party/renter per date.
- Admissions must include at least one adult for every 5 children unless the children are 5 years and under then it must be one adult for every 2 children. Children, 5 years old and under, in the water must be within arm's reach and directly supervised by a responsible adult in appropriate swim attire.
- Upon completion of the reservation, a list of party rules and regulations will be issued. Facility management reserves the right to revise and/or establish additional rules and regulations at anytime in the interest of the health and safety of our staff. All facility rules and regulations will be enforced.
|Location||Included Guests||Resident||Non-Resident||Security Deposit|
A $150 Security/Damage Deposit (for cleaning fee) will be retained if failure to leave rental area free of debris, food, decorations, and trash. Otherwise, Security/Damage Deposit will be returned and credited onto PARKS DIRECT account or can be refunded (per client's request). Please allow up to 3 weeks for Security/Damage Deposit to process and receive refund.
- Picture-taking and video-recording are restricted to your party area only and can only be taken of individuals in attendance of your party. The use of cell phones, cameras, video cameras, or any device containing camera equipment of any kind is prohibited in all locker rooms, bathrooms, and changing facilities.
- Grills, Barbecues and other cooking devices are prohibited.
- Costume characters, clowns, performers, radios/stereos, piñatas; and Disc Jockeys are prohibited.
- Balloons are only permitted in reserved area.
- Failure to leave your location on time, free of debris, food, decorations and trash will forfeit the Security Deposit.
- Your birthday party list is due to the facility 48 hours in advance of your party rental date. If additional guests are listed then you must come in person to secure the rental.
- All reservations are subject to the Inclement Weather Policy.
- Upon completion of the reservation, a list of party rules and regulations will be issued (no piñatas, lighted candles, glass containers, and cameras on pool deck during Splash Park parties).
- Facility Management reserves the right to revise and/or establish additional rules and regulations at anytime in the interest of the health and safety of our patrons and staff. All facility rules and regulations will be enforced.
- Refer to your contract for cancellation details.