Making a Difference
The Prince George's Planning Department is involved in our community in many ways:
- Community Outreach - Coat Drives and Quarterly Food Drives to aid the less fortunate year round
- Green Open House - To educate the community about sustainability and environmental awareness; schoolhouse pond cleanup
- Joint scholarship with the National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA) offered to a minority student in a planning-related field
- Partnerships with multicultural groups to strengthen relationships with diverse communities that foster mutual understanding and support
The Prince George’s County Planning Department hosts Speaker Series
sessions that provide engaging discussions relevant to planning efforts in our county.
County Administration Building
4th Floor Board Room
14741 Governor Oden Bowie Drive
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
For More Information
Senior Planner. Contact Speaker Series team by email
if you have any comments and inquiries.
Community Involvement Programs
Strengthen partnerships with diverse communities fostering mutual understanding and support.
- Charitable Fundraising and Contributions: Silent Auctions to benefit Local Food Banks and Habitat for Humanity; Participation in "Christmas in April"
- Community Outreach: Information tables set up at several local community events (Maryland Day, Annual Heritage Day, Bowie Fest, and Marlborough Day) to educate the public about
M-NCPPC programs, services, and resources
- Enhance the provision of excellent customer service to our diverse customer base