The Prince George’s County Planning Department is relocating to our new headquarters in Largo!
Planning Information Services Section offices operations are as follows;
- As of October 2021 by appointment only - the Prince George’s County Planning Information Services Section is open for in-person and virtual meetings. starting in October 2021, by appointment only. Join from your computer or from a monitor in our office, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Please note email confirmation and mask required for entry.
- Call 240-545-8976 or email PPD-InfoCounter@ppd.mncppc.org for more information.
- Please complete the online information request form and submit to the following email address: PPD-InfoCounter@ppd.mncppc.org
The Development Review Division (DRD) is responsible for assisting customers to comply with the Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision Regulations through a managed review process. While development is viewed as the economic engine of the County, protecting the integrity of neighborhoods is equally important. The Development Review Division encourages growth in a way that is sensitive to the needs and values of neighborhoods. Our goal is to help you to understand and meet the requirements that apply to your project as promptly as possible. We are proud of our staff and confident they will make every effort to assist you.
The Development Review Division consists of these sections. Applications, Permit Review, Subdivision, Urban Design and Zoning.
- I noticed a sign posted at the end of my street advertising a hearing. Can you please tell me what this is all about?
- Why do I have to provide off-street parking/loading facilities? My business doesn't need any!
- I don't agree with your interpretation of the regulations. How do I get a legal opinion?