2023 Group / Camp Reservations
We welcome groups to M-NCPPC aquatic facilities during the summer. Parties of 10 or more visitors are considered groups; they require advance reservations at the facility of interest. Please use the 2023 Guidelines as a reference.
Please review the guidelines below to help ensure a smooth reservation process and a safe visit to our aquatic facilities:
- Group requests must be submitted using the 2023 Group/Camp Reservation Request Form (PDF) and returned to the hosting facility beginning April 24 and at least 48 hours prior to the date of the requested visit.
- Group requests are not confirmed until the hosting facility has provided the group with written confirmation via fax, mail, or email with a rental number.
- For summer reservations, group requests will be accepted April 24. Requests are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Summer group requests will not be accepted prior to April 24. Please do not fax/email your requests prior to April 24.
- Groups must have a PARKS DIRECT account. To open a PARKS DIRECT account, the group/organization name, address, telephone number, and group contact information must be provided at the time of reservation. This information must be submitted using the official Group/Camp Reservation Form or your company/organizational letterhead.
- All visiting groups making reservations must adhere to applicable Maryland state laws and regulations concerning supervisors and the ratio of supervisors-to-children. For example, Maryland state law generally defines a counselor as someone 18 years or older and sets forth supervisor-to-child ratios of:
- 1:10 – 1 Supervisor/Counselor for every 10 children for groups with children ages 6 and older.
- 1:8 – 1 Supervisor/Counselor for every 5 children for groups with children 5 years old or younger. The 1:8 supervision ratio applies if your entire group consists of children 5 years old or younger or if your group has any amount of 5 year old or younger participants.
- Groups meeting these supervision ratios will be offered discounted admission fees for their supervisors/counselors.
- Supervisors/counselors must remain with the children in the group at poolside or in the pool.
- Children must be supervised throughout the facility including lobby areas, locker rooms, grass/patio areas, snack bars and pool and deck areas.
- If pool management determines that any child within a visiting group is not being actively supervised, the group may be subject to removal from the facility and termination of future reservations. No refunds will be issued.
- Groups are responsible for providing adequate additional supervision for children with disabilities or special needs. Groups that have children with special needs are asked to notify the facility at the time of reservation or prior to arriving on scheduled date.
- Resident and Non-Resident group fee determination is based on the location of the sponsoring group/organization, not individuals supervising or within the group.
- Groups meeting the above supervision ratios will be offered discounted admission fees for supervisors/counselors.
- Additional adults within the group are subject to the above admission fees.
- A group of 30 children 6 years of age and older would receive 3 free supervisor/counselor admissions (1 to 10).
- A group of 16 with children ages 5 years old or younger would receive 2 free supervisor/counselor admissions (1 to 8).
- A group of 31 children 6 years of age and older would receive 4 free supervisor/counselor admissions (1 to 10).
- A group of 17 including children ages 5 years old or younger would receive 3 free supervisor/counselor admissions (1 to 8).
Free supervisor/counselor admissions will be rounded up to the nearest multiple of 10.