The Active Transportation Advisory Group (ATAG)
The Active Transportation Advisory Group (ATAG) held its first meeting in December as a successor advisory group to the former Bicycle and Trails Advisory Group (BTAG), which was founded January 1998 at the direction of the County Executive’s Office.
- Quarterly meetings to discuss general issues impacting bicycle, pedestrian and shared use paths in Prince George's County.
- Review and comment on area master plans and sector plans.
- Recommend shared use path priorities to the County Executive and County Council for inclusion in the semi-annual Joint Signature Letter on State Transportation Priorities.
- Advise local agencies on issues pertaining to shared use paths, bike, and pedestrian access and safety.
- Subcommittee meetings on specific topics, such as shared use path development, proposed legislation, or bikeway signage.
- Monday September 13, 2021: Agenda | Minutes (TBA after meeting) | Video of Virtual Meeting
- Monday June 7, 2021: Agenda | Minutes
- Monday, March 1, 2021: Agenda | Minutes
- Monday, December 7, 2020: Agenda | Minutes @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Maintenance Request Links
- Prince George’s County Maintenance Request
- Maryland Department of Transportation /State Highway Administration Service Request Form
- Prince George’s County Park Maintenance: To report a park maintenance concern, please contact the Customer Service Help Desk at 301-699-2255.