Birthday Party Packages
Enjoy Funbrella shade structures for birthday party rentals for children ages 6 months to 13 years old. Pool birthday parties consist of 2 hours in the rental area and unlimited swimming in the pool. Parties are offered only on Saturday and Sunday from 12 noon to 2:30 p.m. or 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., during the summer months. Food and non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers may be brought in (storage, refrigerator, freezer and/or ice is not available).
- A SMARTlink Account must be established.
- A non-refundable reservation fee and security deposit must be paid at the time of the booking.
- The security deposit will be returned to the client providing that you leave on time, leave the area clean and all rules and regulations listed on the contract were followed.
- If the client has followed all rules, the facility will request that the deposit be refunded to the client.
- For a deposit paid by credit card, the deposit refund will be issued as a credit to the credit card account unless a six month window has passed and the card number is no longer available due to credit card compliance standards (in which case a check will be issued to the account main contact). Refunds for credit card payments made after 6/1/17 may be processed via check due to a change in the registration software system taking place in Fall 2017.
- For a deposit paid by cash or check, the deposit refund will be issued by check. A check refund may take 3 to 4 weeks to process. No cash refunds will be allowed.
- Only one time frame and only one party area can be rented per party/renter per date.
- All reservations must be made and paid in full in person; please call 301-853-9115 for reservation registration hours.
|Location||Included Guests*||Resident||Non-Resident||Security Deposit|
*Additional children and adults (including non-swimmers) must pay the following party admission fee:
- Adults: $6 Bi-County Residents/$8 Non-Residents
- Children: $5 Bi-County Residents/$7 Non-Residents
- Pictures are restricted to your party area and can only be taken of individuals in attendance of your party. Video is strictly prohibited.
- Grills, Barbecues and other cooking devices are prohibited.
- Costume characters, clowns, performers, Disc Jockeys, etc are prohibited.
- Balloons are only permitted in reserved area.
- Failure to leave your location free of debris, food, decorations and trash will forfeit the Security Deposit.
- Your birthday party list is due to the facility 48 hours in advance of your party rental date. If additional guest are listed then you must come in person to secure the rental.
- All reservations are subject to the Inclement Weather Policy.
- Upon completion of the reservation, a list of party rules and regulations will be issued (no pinata, lighted candles, balloons, glass containers, and cameras on pool deck during Splash Park parties).
- Facility Management reserves the right to revise and/or establish additional rules and regulations at anytime in the interest of the health and safety of our patrons and staff. All facility rules and regulations will be enforced.
- Refer to your contract for cancellation details.